Thursday, March 23, 2006

Possibilities

I've been working some more on the Cpanel box, sorting out the whats what and whos who of the system. Takes a little while to get your way around the admin side, but I'll go into depth on that later.

The main thing that sparked my attention today was this headline "Gameserver addon for cpanel". Heck yeah. If I had a choice in the matter, this would be what the cpanel server was hosting, rather than some spiffy hotel websites that might only get 10 hits a day. Meh, might try for it anyway if we have any servers spare.... hmmmm. With the possibilites of hosting BF2, HL2, Quake, Doom, COD, COD2 and other such titles... and for money, why would you not want it. Then rehireing them out for money sounds even better :-)

I know what schemes I'll be dreaming up tonight. Admin of a game server sounds pretty darn good to me. Anyone know any good market research I could present to the CEO.... tip the monetary scales in my favour. I'd welcome any such avenues.

Thursday night is late night down at the plaza (big shopping place on sunshine coast) might head down and see what new computer stuff Electronic Boutique is peddling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home