Friday, May 26, 2006

People are pain.

Well.. its 12:08 at night.. and I am up.
Stupid you might say, considering I start work at 9:00 in the morn, but Its not entirley by choice.

Reason: I do tech support *waves tiny flag of stupidity*
Reason tonight?: Some german guy broke a network cable, so not only have to make sure he's actually using a network cable and not a phone cable (yes people are that daft) but then ring the administration of a small hotel (aka: the owners) who sounded just as happy as I felt being woken up 10 minutes before them :-P. Then I tell them to take him over a network cable.. ring back to tell him they are getting one (Probably while they curse the day they decided to go with our system) and wait.. because he is a business man.. and 'NEEDS' to get on. Now.

*Sighs* if I weren't getting $40 a night flat... I'd probably hang up laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home